HOW THE COMMISSION PROGRESS WORKS
Stage 1: Pick your preferred size (The price is as below)
Stage 2: Contact me via email to discuss the details
I would love to have the below information so I can create something especially for you:
- Photos of your space with your interior styling where you intend to put the painting
- The colour palette you prefer or colours to match your furnitures
- Tell me the object or animals that you would like as the main focus
- Send me few reference photos of the objects you would like me to paint
- Let me know if you have any specific deadlines such as birthday anniversary, otherwise the timeframe is usually 1 month.
Stage 3: Pay 50% deposit to hold your spot
Stage 4: Sit back and relax, I will send you some updates before I start. When it is almost the final stage, I will send you photos and video of the work, you can advise if you need any final edits.
During my creative process I will not be able to send you the progress photos because I usually go through varies stages to get to the final result. The way I paint commissions I always like to have spontaneous elements in it. I build up the layers and textures throughout different days.
I am sure it will worth the wait and beautiful at the end!
Prices and sizes:
40x50cm with Australian Oak Floating Frame $550
50x60cm with Australian Oak Floating Frame $620
60x85cm (A1 size) with Australian Oak Floating Frame $720
70x100cm with Australian Oak Floating Frame $890
All commissions Included: Certificate of Authenticity, signature at the front & back, Wire at the back so it will be ready to hang, Australian oak floating frame with plantation pine stretcher